Date of Last Revision: 2022-08-04
Your data is safe with us since we are the ones in charge of making sure it is handled in compliance with the rules governing data protection. CoinFreaks.net collects and processes personal information about you as a user of our website and services. The term “personal data” refers to any data that may be used to identify or contact a specific particular user. You might consider CoinFreaks.net to be a controller of your personal data in accordance with the relevant data protection law.
2. The personal data we may collect and process
- Full Name.
- Email address.
- An identifier for use in social media.
- Wallet address [in the case that an address is deemed to be a personal date in line with the relevant data protection law]
If you participate in one of the exclusive airdrops that are hosted on CoinFreaks.net, you will be added to the mailing lists of both CoinFreaks.net and the projects that are giving away the free cryptocurrency as part of your membership. Only the project that is providing the airdrop will have access to any information that is entered on the exclusive airdrop form.
3. At what points in time do we collect information?
Subscribing to a newsletter, filling out a form, or entering information on our site gives us access to the personal data you provide.
4. The rights with regard to your personal data
- You have the right to access your personal data.
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a Data Protection Authority.
- You have the right to data portability.
It’s your right to get the personal data that you’ve provided to us in a structured, commonly used format and to have that data transferred to another “controller” if you so request. If you wish to provide us with your personal information, we won’t stop you. In the event that it is technically possible, we shall transfer your personal information directly to another controller at your request.
Please notify us if you wish to use any of your personal data rights. At firstname.lastname@example.org you may get in touch with us.
5. Disclosure of your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to third parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we give users early notice. We do not disclose your personal information for third parties to advertise to you, or for any other reason that is not linked to CoinFreaks.net legitimate purposes.
We disclose your personal information in certain cases as follows:
- We share your personal data only with those who host exclusive airdrops on the website.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of CoinFreaks.net, our customers, or others.
6. Links and third-party websites
Sometimes, and in our reasonable opinion, we may include or offer goods or services that are provided by a third party on our website. These third-party websites each have their own privacy rules that are different from the others. As a result, we accept neither responsibility nor liability for the contents nor the activity of the websites to which we link. Despite this, we are always working to maintain the reliability of our website and appreciate any and all input on the linked websites.